Friday, March 4, 2011

CAMERINO PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP IS IN MIAMI!!!!

For those who are from Caracas, Venezuela the good news about Camerino Opening in our city equals beauty & perfection... Since I was 16 years old I remember going to have my makeup done for special occasions at Camerino in Caracas! Last night my partner and friend invited me to go to the grand opening of their first store here in US and I was so happy to heard that finally I will have the best eyebrow in town!

About Camerino Professional Make up

Camerino Professional Make- Up is an innovative concept where you can rediscover your beauty through the hands and expertise of their Professional Make-up Artists.

Camerino's line of Professionals cosmetics and brushes have been designed with the professional makeup artist in mind. There quality product full fill all your makeup needs providing that long lasting effect you wish when there is no time for touch-ups.

In Camerino' make up Studio their professional make up artists will give you the best advice on how to easily achieve that professional look, teaching you how to use the right products, brushes and techniques to help you accomplish that flawless finish.










If you live in Miami you MUST go to Camerino and try this new experience! I highly recommended!!!

for more information go to www.camerinocosmetics.com

In LOVE with Camerino!!!!